Fat-Soluble Natural Colorants
We offer oil and fat-soluble additives made from our all-natural I-Z® Carotenoids used for many different food, beverage, health, and cosmetic applications.
Why Use Our Functional Colorants?
- Contain naturally occurring antioxidant properties from carotenoids
- Carotenoids improve visual function by protecting the retina from ultraviolet rays and boost immunity
- Add nutritional value to a wide range of applications
- An ideal alternative to synthetic or artificial colorants
- Disperse in oil and fats with no coagulation or sinking
Our oil and fat soluble formulations contain antioxidants such as lutein and zeaxanthin from carotenoids and disperse thoroughly into fat-based products. We offer two natural dyes from marigold flowers and the oleoresin of paprika, which create distinct orange and red hues perfect for a variety of food, beverage, and cosmetic applications. These fat-soluble pigments add nutritional value to the final product…naturally.
Using the oleoresin of paprika red chili, we provide a natural source of lutein, beta-carotene, and powerful antioxidants — zeaxanthin, capsanthin, and capsorubin, with the added benefit of a vibrant red hue.
By extracting lutein esters from marigold flower petals, we have created a formulation with an extremely high concentration of natural antioxidants with a bright orange hue.